Physgun Utils - Docs
- The Physgun Optimization and Protection suite is a custom module loaded before the main engine, and allows Physgun to provide advanced protections and optimizations directly to Garry’s Mod
- The configuration file can be found at any time in the root of your server called
- If the config file has a typo, that config will be renamed to
physgun.json.bakand the default configuration will be applied.
- The module can be disabled at any time with the toggle listed in ‘Startup Parameters’, It is not recomended to disable the addon as it will prevent some Physgun features from working.
Not getting the
[Physgun] Bootstrapping message?
- Go to Startup Pramaters, and turn off and back on the Physgun Utils toggle
- To get help with any of the Physgun Utils, join the Physgun discord at discord.gg/physgun
Read this documention carefuly to understand the options
|BanTime||0||Number||Set’s the ban time for any triggered punishments|
|BanTrigger||false||Boolean||Bans users for triggering any antiexploit protections if set to |
|Kicktrigger||true||Boolean||Kicks users for triggering any antiexploit protections if set to |
|BypassNetmessages||[“example”]||Array||A list of netmessages set to be ignored by all checks.|
|ChokeCount||80||Number||The max net messages a player can send within ResetTime’s limit. It’s recomended to tune this for your server|
|Enabled||true||Boolean||Enables the module|
|LogFails||true||Boolean||Logs all fails in the server console|
|NetLogger||true||Boolean||Logs every netmessage and the total time the Lua VM took to process the netmessage. Useful for optimization or tracking down exploits|
|ResetTime||1000||Number||The time in ms that netmessages are stored for monitoring the ChokeCount|
|TrainingMode||true||Boolean||Disables all punishments, good to figure out a safe choke limit to avoid false positives|